Maintenance & Grounds
Back Row L-R Taylor Murphy , and Danny Chapman Front Row Hope Jones
The Maintenance Department is responsible for the maintenance, upkeep, and repair of the grounds, buildings, and equipment of the Tribe.
The responsibilities of this include:
· Maintain buildings by performing routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, and other related maintenance activities using hand tools.
· Installs fixtures, appliances, tiles, windows, doors, and cabinetry according to manufacturer specifications.
· Follows and maintains a preventive maintenance schedule for all buildings and equipment.
· Receives and executes work assignments.
· Ensures maintenance tools and equipment are in safe working condition.
· Notifies administration concerning needs of major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, ventilating, and equipment.
· Assists departments in moving or unloading supplies, furniture, and equipment.
· Sets up and tears down meeting facilities as needed according to department requests and/or directives.
· Attends and participates in scheduled staff meetings.
· Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
· Performs other duties as required.